Welcome to the Registration page for The National History Bee and Bowl’s Asian Division! Registration is now open for all tournaments for the 2012-2013 school year that have a finalized date. Please keep the following in mind:
1. Online Registration is REQUIRED. You must register by 6pm on the Thursday before the Saturday tournament in which you plan on competing. If you wish to compete, but can only give us confirmation that you can come on the Friday before the tournament, please email the Executive Director to see if this is still possible.
2. Schools need to bring at least one adult for every two teams they bring. Adults may be asked to assist with reading questions and/or scorekeeping.
3. When schools register, they do not have to specify which students will be competing – we don’t really need to know this until the day of the tournament.
4. Teachers and coaches must provide a valid email address. Each school must designate ONE official contact person. This can be a teacher, administrator, or parent.
5. Registration is only available online through this site; you will receive an official invoice with a confirmation number at the email address you provide.
6. For any questions pertaining to registration matters, contact the Executive Director, David Madden, at email@example.com. All other queries should be directed to our International Director, Mrs. Nolwenn Léon Madden, at firstname.lastname@example.org