Registration for our 2017 Asian Championships is currently not yet available – it will open by early 2017. Once it becomes available, please keep the following in mind:
1. Online Registration is REQUIRED and is only available online through this site. After you register, you will receive an invoice at the email address that you mentioned.
2. Schools need to bring at least one reader (who can be a teacher, a parent or even a non-playing student) who can speak English clearly for every two teams they bring (or fraction thereof). That person may be asked to assist with reading questions and/or scorekeeping, though they need to be prepared to read if needed.
Note that any school whose reader is uncomfortable both reading and scorekeeping must then bring a second person per every two teams to scorekeep (though reading and scorekeeping is not at all difficult for one person to do).
3. Each school must provide a valid contact email address for its contact person. Each school must designate ONE official contact person. This can be a teacher, administrator, or parent.
4. The Varsity Division is meant for students born in August 2000 or earlier. The Junior Varsity Division is meant for students born from September 2000-August 2002. The Middle School Division is for students born in September 2002 or thereafter. In the Bowl, you can have younger students compete on a team in an older division, but not vice versa. In the Bee, the students can’t play up.
5. Teams can have an unlimited number of members at the Championships, though only four students can play at any one time.
6. For any questions please contact our Executive Director, Mrs. Nolwenn Leon Madden, at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. If you can’t see the google form below, please email email@example.com to request a registration form to be emailed to you.